Tuesday 4 August 2015

"WHO'S A PRETTY BOY THEN"

Hey guys

Today I have some pretty colourful pics for you, DRUM-ROLL PLEASE, Polly and Roxy the macaw parrots. See I don't only do Manga ;-)

So the other day my mum was doing some spring (or summer) cleaning when she came across some an old seventy-two piece watercolour pencil set of hers, and she said I could have them.

First I decided to make a colour chart (I'll throw in a pic of below), but then I wanted to draw/paint something bright so then I thought, 'Oh why don’t I do a parrot?’ And Polly was the result. Then the next evening I did Roxy with some Sharpie pens I got a few weeks ago. I’ll let you decide which one is best.


ROXY<3
POLLY<3 

COLOUR CHART <3



So there you have it for today, hope you like them as much as I do,
Luv Amethyst <3xx



P.s   I only did half of the colour chart because it is to big to fit in my scanner :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment