Tuesday 20 October 2015

"Bring It On!"

Hey Guys

Today I have drawn some fighting scenes from Mark Crilley's the Mastering Manga series.
The first drawing is from the second Mastering Manga book and is a classic fist fight scene.  My Mum suggested that I scan and copy the original drawing so I could keep the original and colour the other one in.  So here they are.

                                         The original one <3

The coloured one <3



The second fighting scene is from the first Mastering Manga so I'm switching it up a bit.  Anyway I think it's a sort of Karate, but I'm not to sure.  I've done the same here as I did with the last pic so there is one coloured and one not.


                                           The original one <3 (again)

                              
   The coloured one <3 (again as well)
                                            
                              

Well, there you go.  Not some of my best work, but I'm going away tomorrow so I had to do this quickly.  Anyway I hope you like them please leave some feedback if you do.   

Luv Amethyst <3xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment