Thursday 29 October 2015

"Happy & Cute"


Hey Guys


So today to celebrate Halloween I am going to be doing a two-part mermaid series. A while ago Mark Crilley did two different mermaid videos - "Happy & Cute" and "Dark & Gloomy".  As it isn't quite Halloween I'm going to start with the "Happy & Cute". I'll also leave a link to the "Happy & Cute" video below: 

Coloring Tips: "Happy & Cute" Mermaid Illustration I'll be uploading the "Dark & Gloomy" pic on Halloween in a couple of days (once I've actually drawn it LOL). Anyway I hope you guys like this pic and be sure to check out Mark's video and why not give it ago yourself.
                    Amethyst<3xx                                                                                                      

P.S I'll also be doing some other spooky stuff over the next few days as well. So check back here over the weekend!!!
                                                      








No comments:

Post a Comment