Sunday 15 November 2015

"Let's Get Ready To Ready To JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!"

Hey Guys,
Sorry about not uploading anything on Halloween I was just so busy these last few weeks but anyway this evening (as some of you may know) "I'm a celebrity" starts and also (as some of you may know) My cousin Union J's George Shelley is going to be one of the contestants this years so I thought I'd draw a picture of him to put up. I drew this using a Wacom Intous Creative Pen Tablet and Autodesk Sketch Book Express (I'll be doing a review on these soon!)
                                                      
                                                                Original <3



My Drawing<3               

Well that's it for today guys hope you like it and hopefully I will be uploading the 2nd part of the mermaid series in the next few days, let me know what you think.
                
                                                                                    Amethyst<3xx


                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment