Saturday 19 March 2016

"My New Years Resolution"

Hey Guys

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Today I'm setting myself a challenge, one of my New Year's resolutions was to upload on here more often.  So the other day I sat myself down and tried to figure out what I wanted to upload and when I wanted to upload it. So what I thought of was to upload two posts a week; one on Saturday and one on Sunday.  On Saturdays I'm going to upload something that I thought I'd call Sketch of the week which is basically just me explaining a picture that I have drawn earlier that week. On Sundays you can expect to find things like tutorials, reviews and my comments on different art related stuff. 

So that is basically it.  Thanks for reading this little post.

Amethyst Xx<3  

No comments:

Post a Comment