Sunday 27 March 2016

REVIEW: Copic Ciao

Hey Guys!


Today I have something slightly different for you. As you can probably tell from the title this is a review on the Copic Ciao Markers. I have meaning to buy some of these for a while and last week went to Hobbycraft and bought these. Yay! So lets get right to it! 

As is quite common with a lot of markers they are double ended - I've taken a picture of them to show you.



I also have drawn some eyes to show you what they look like when you draw with them!







                And here is an example of the different widths and ways that you can use them!


The thick end is quite hard and can cover larger areas while the thin end is amazingly soft; it's like using a really soft paint brush! My rating is 9 1/2 out of 10 I'm definitely going to buy more.

I hope you all like this review. I don't think it is too bad for a first attempt.


Amethyst xx<3  
























No comments:

Post a Comment