Sunday 17 April 2016

Harmony

Hey Guys!


Today I'm going to be talking about how to use music to inspire your artistic skill and what music I enjoy listening to while drawing. 

So I Googled listening to music while drawing to see other peoples thoughts the subject, and you know what I found? I found a couple of posts on forums claiming that listening to music while drawing is bad. I mean, I know it could distract you from your drawing, but more often than not it'll help inspire you (or at least that's what I've found).

The most important thing about the music that you listen to while drawing is the lyrics or if you don't have any in your song think about what that piece reminds you of. Like, there are a few songs that connect perfectly to some books that I've read, so if I decide to draw some fan fiction I'll play that song.  

In my opinion it doesn't matter what kind of music you listen to while you draw just as long as you enjoy it. My own personal preference for music goes anything from Taylor Swift and Charlie Puth to Little Mix, Coldplay and One Republic to rock groups, Green Day and Fall out Boy. 



I think that's all I can really say on the subject so um, hope you all find this post helpful.


                                                                          Amethyst<3xx 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment