Sunday 5 June 2016

My Birthday Haul!

Hey Guys!


So it was my birthday not to long ago and I got some money to spend in Hobbycraft (which is basically the main art shop where I live) and so I decided to go and spend all my money and I'll show you what I brought, I'll also throw in a picture of my new headphones as well as they are art related...(sort of)



     - Faber Castel PITT black artists pens - 
 So I've been looking for some decent pens, for inking in my pictures, for a while now. I saw one of these pens randomly mixed in with some other pens on the shelf and I liked the feel of it so when my mum spotted a packet of these in different sizes I brought them. They are really good quality and they're brill! I'll have to upload a picture that I've done with them some time! 
                                                


- Woodless Graphite pencils -
 I love these!!! Graphite pencils where one of the main things that made me fall in love with art (although I only had one, it's so tiny now, it's impossible to draw with) I've been looking for these for literally years! (I didn't know what they were at the time) Graphite pencils are kind of like normal pencils but they are lovely and sooth and you can smudge them as well. 




- Portable Water pot for watercolours and other paint -
(not sure what this is called)
The other day I was watching some of Baylee Jay's videos the other day and I saw that she has this cool foldable pot for holding water and I thought it was so cool and although this one is plastic it still works the same!   




- Derwent Kneadable Eraser -
It's a rubber. It feels like putty. And it rubs out pencil, charcoal and pastel.




- Sweets -
They are tasty what else can I say! Apart from the fact that they are a brill kick of energy while your drawing!




- Tinchy Strider Headphones -
For listening to awesome songs while I'm drawing!(On-ear ones are painful after a while)
  




I hope you guys all liked this post and have had a brilliant weekend!


Amethyst<3xx

No comments:

Post a Comment